NEBOSH Level 3 National General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health
The Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health course provides trainees with the knowledge of health & safety at work. The Level 3 National General Certificate is accredited by NEBOSH.
On the General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health course, trainees will learn the following:
- Health and safety legislation
- Identifying human and organisation problems to make the workplace safe
- Carry out safety inspections and identifying common hazards
- How to investigate events which led, or might lead to an incident
- Conducting training for new and inexperienced workers
- Communicate effectively with employees and management.
This NEBOSH accredited course is intended for managers and supervisors who have the responsibilities for health and safety and those who are safety representatives.