Transport Manager CPC
The Transport Manager CPC course is delivered four times a year and is a requirement under EU law for owners and operators of large goods vehicles used for hire and reward.
On the Transport Manager CPC course, trainees will learn:
- Business and company law
- Business and vehicle taxation
- Financial and environmental management
- Methods of operating, licencing and safe loading
- Fleet inspections and roadside checks
- Drivers hours and the rules and regulations
- Accident procedures
- Insurance abroad and working internationally.
This Transport Manager training is intended for aspiring transport managers, transport supervisors and planners and drivers who are looking to advance their career.