Green Logistics is designed for a better understanding on how protecting the environment and resourcing sustainable logistics for our future generations can be achieved. We all have a duty of care to protect the environment and preserve its future, with so much worldwide focus.
This course is taking place on the following dates, and is fully-funded for the first 20 delegates:
On this three-day course you will learn:
- The history behind sustainable logistics
- How we have got to this point with delicate environment
- What have we achieved so far
- The scope of sustainable logistics
- Budget vs Environment.
- Sustainable premises
- Sustainable employees
- Sustainable vehicles
- Alternative fuels
- Small savings we don’t even realise
- The final mile.
- Let’s put everything together
- Case study set up a sustainable logistics company
- Sourcing parts
- Import and export
- Continuous Improvement.
This course is ideal for leaders, managers and those heading emissions projects, ensuring their business offers the best in sustainability.