Mental Health Training at Work First Aid Training Overview
The Mental Health Training at Work First Aid Training course is available to anyone who is interested in learning about mental health and is looking to be a qualified Mental Health First Aider.
The course will provide individuals with:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix.