Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment
The Principles of Risk Assessment course is designed to help employers protect the health, safety and welfare of employees and other people who might be affected by their business. This includes providing sufficient information, instruction and training to employees to allow them to work in a way that does not put themselves or others at risk.
This one-day Principles of Risk Assessment course is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification specifically designed to provide candidates with a greater awareness of risks within the workplace and the measures that can be taken to control them.
Ideal for all employees, this course covers a variety of topics, including:
- The main causes of work-related fatalities
- Processes for undertaking a risk assessment
- Methods that can be used to prioritise risks
- Moral, legal and economic reasons for preventing accidents and ill health at work
- Risk assessment key terms
- Factors that can affect the level of risks in the workplace.
Nationally recognised qualification that has been specifically designed for those who would like to raise their awareness of mental health.
Nationally recognised qualification that has been specifically designed to raise awareness of the signs and symptoms of common mental health…